Chris Cornell TONIGHT in Denver... POSTPONED, WTF????!?!!?!??!

pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
edited July 2007 in Other Music
Chris Cornell was supposed to play tonight in Denver, but it's postponed and I'd love to know the reason why...
If anyone knows, I'd love to hear it!
This sucks, hope all is well with Chris and the fam!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    pjtaper wrote:
    Chris Cornell was supposed to play tonight in Denver, but it's postponed and I'd love to know the reason why...

it only says 2 shows are postponed (on his myspace blog)

but not why

I guess it'll be rescheduled.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    pjtaper wrote:
    so your thread the other day on the same topic didnt warrant the answers you wanted?

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=250229
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    Dear fans, I have decided to postpone my tour until further notice. I now realize my music sucks, and I have been embarassing myself since the disbandment of Soundgarden. I apologize for any inconvienience.

Your pal,
    Chris Cornell
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    culot4 wrote:
    Dear fans, I have decided to postpone my tour until further notice. I now realize my music sucks, and I have been embarassing myself since the disbandment of Soundgarden. I apologize for any inconvienience.

Your pal,
    Chris Cornell

that's mean.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    culot4 wrote:

Your pal,
    Chris Cornell
    if only he would own up to it and actually post something like that
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • oppie1 wrote:
    if only he would own up to it and actually post something like that

hate if it makes you brave...........
  • oppie1 wrote:
    so your thread the other day on the same topic didnt warrant the answers you wanted?

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=250229

Oh snap!!
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Its funny listening to people bitch about Chris Cornell as if they have ever done anything worthwhile as a musician themnselves :rolleyes:
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • jsasojsaso Posts: 179
    chris cornell has a beautifull soul...
    so i hear...
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    "Its funny listening to people bitch about Chris Cornell as if they have ever done anything worthwhile as a musician themnselves"

Whilst I think Chris Cornell is amazing and I think his recent output is not as bad as everyone says, I always think those kind of comments hold no weight whatsoever. I mean, you don't need to be able to play a guitar to conclude that you don't like a song.
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    No show last nite in Denver did indeed suck. But I'm still having a great time. :D Hope the Milwauke Cornell show still goes on.
  • lowlight10lowlight10 Posts: 619
    the UK fansite says that it was because of a "scheduling conflict" and that he played an industry show instead. thats pretty shitty of him. hopefully there are no "conflicts" with Milwaukee and Chicago this week.
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • Cornell is great. I saw him in Saint Louis this year and it kicked major ass.
    "Strangers passing in the street, by chance two seperate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."