Matt Costa is in town tonight

McCready00McCready00 Posts: 371
edited July 2006 in Other Music
Does it worth the try ? I need to buy my ticket before 5pm. I really enjoy this kind of music and the last time I went to a concert of that kind, it was for Xavier Rudd ( this show was amazing by the way, if you don't already know his stuff ). But what I've heard of Matt Costa wasn't the same. Not about the sound or the style, but it's definetely not one of those bands you'll fall in love with at the first listen/show. The ticket isn't very expensive so I may buy it.

Did someone see him live before. Is it good ?
-"it's times like these you have to ask yourself, "what would mike mccready do"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    sorry this is a bit late, but i hope that you took the chance and went to the show. i saw him a couple of weeks ago in orlando and tampa...one of the best times i've had at a show. his sound is awesome, i just love it!! they're pretty mellow shows in general, but my friends and i made it a party. we danced like crazy for both shows, which he called us out to the rest of the crowd as "loving our energy". he even played neil young's "harvest" just for me (no really, he said that)...i heard him play it at an in-store in orlando and kept requesting it :) i guess we made quite the impression 'cause he pulled my friend tara and i onstage to sing during the last song. good times...i hope you got to see him!! now i can't listen to his cd without wanting to dance!!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.