Memory Almost Full

fadafada Posts: 1,032
edited September 2007 in Other Music
Paul McCartneys latest offering. Its pretty poor when compared with the album before it. I don't think that Paul should play all the instruments and he should get people in to play
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I knew it couldn't be as good as his "backyard" album prior to this one, since I haven't heard even one word about it. And I love Sir Paul!
    Oh well, maybe next time...
  • I think the complete opposite. I've had the album since it was released, and although it too a week or two, I love it. I think it's his best solo album. Every song is catchy. I love the way he screams in "That Was Me" at the end.

It's my top album of the year so far, honestly
    "I'm a thief, and I dig it"
  • fadafada Posts: 1,032
    I really like the solo on eleventh song
  • To me, it sounds like he's trying to write songs like he used to when he was in the Beatles on this album. Even though most people compare it to wings. The songs are just so catchy and fun to listen to. I love it
    "I'm a thief, and I dig it"
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    paul's best record in years. i love it.
  • I liked it a lot, too, and not just because I got a freebie review copy. :o)

http://www.subba-cultcha.com/article_album.php?id=5372
    www.myspace.com/clareobrienwright
    www.chriscornell.org.uk
  • i meant to get it but ive forgotten about it till now, im at 14%, cant wait to hear it actually.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24