The View's new album

fadafada Posts: 1,032
edited January 2007 in Other Music
Very good it is too.They sound is very libertines sounding and they have the songs to back it up."Face for the radio" is surely a hit single.
"Skag trendy" is a song that just begs for people to dance like they stood on hot coals
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    I hope they changed their jeans.
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • fadafada Posts: 1,032
    Four days or months is it the jeans where on.
    No Kyle is the singer
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    fada wrote:
    Four days or months is it the jeans where on.
    No Kyle is the singer

The song says 4 days, that i can handle. 4 months is pushing it a bit, think the jeans would walk away themsleves if they were on that long.

I really like the album actually, was wondering if it would live up to all the hype. I know a lot of people have been dismissing them as some sort of Libertines tribute band but i think that the album shows they are a whole lot more than that, plus they were excellent live when i saw them.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • MJSB74MJSB74 Posts: 75
    Far too much filler on the album. I'll give them break because they're like 12 or something. Superstar Tradesman and Wasted Little DJs are top tunes though.
  • MJSB74 wrote:
    Far too much filler on the album. I'll give them break because they're like 12 or something. Superstar Tradesman and Wasted Little DJs are top tunes though.

Totally agree. The singles are absolutely great but the rest of the record is a bit directionless and rather messy.

It's a little dissapointing as albums go.
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018