Okonokos

fadafada Posts: 1,032
edited January 2007 in Other Music
To me its a bit overblown. The jams are a small bit too long. quality songs none the less. I own Its still moves, at the dawn and z what new tracks of tracks not on this album feature on it. I know that there are none on the first cd.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I love okonokos , and I love the jam on lay low
  • rmnsf936 wrote:
    I love okonokos , and I love the jam on lay low

Lay Low is such an awesome song.
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • I Got the vinyl box set for christmas from my wife and I love it. It makes you feel good. As depressing as some of their older albums are, they come off a bit more upbeat live. It might be the new guys in the band i guess. It's a great album though.
  • fadafada Posts: 1,032
    Are all the songs on the second disc off the last three albums?
  • fada wrote:
    Are all the songs on the second disc off the last three albums?

yes, but "i think im going to hell" is off the first album "the tennesse fire" so all 4 albums are represented on this album... the vinyl version has some extra songs but im not sure what they are... i think strangulation is one (that song rocks!)
  • O is the one that is Real is from an ep they released
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • That DVD blows my mind!
    "All governments are murderers and liars."
    -Bill Hicks
  • allornoneallornone Posts: 269
    I'm watching the DVD right now, got it for Christmas but just now got a change to watch it.

It's fantastic. Sound quality is A++.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    i love okonokos...i think it really does them justice to get a live album out so others can hear how great they are live..

i love off the record, the version they played while opening for pj...
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24