Arcade Fire

inner senseinner sense Posts: 74
edited June 2006 in Other Music
Has anyone ever seen this band live? If you haven't check out their performance on Conan O"Brien as they play Laika. Those people are amazing! Just go to youtube.com.
I attack with love, pure bug beauty, curl my lips and crawl up to you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    i love arcade fire... i seen their show in calgary which was packed but good.. but their show at the vegoose festival last year was unbelieveable.. alot of people chose jack johnson to see over arcade fire.. but fuck that we were right at the front and it was well worth it

i can't wait for the next album
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    They are an amazing band. Havent seen them live as yet but hoping for an Aussie tour this year sometime.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I saw them about a year and a half ago and they really connected with the audiance.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • thankyougrandmathankyougrandma Posts: 1,182
    they're almost done with the recording of their second album... they're great live...
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Love 'em.

I was so proud of myself for discovering them before they were played on the radio. I'm hoping to see them live when their next album comes out.
    Once upon a time, there was a lovely little sausage called Baldrick, and it lived happily ever after. The End.