Vegoose Lineup Announced

stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
edited August 2006 in Other Music
From Billboard:

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Widespread Panic, the Black Crowes, the Killers, the Raconteurs, Fiona Apple, the Mars Volta, the Roots and Damian Marley lead the lineup for the second Vegoose festival, to be held Oct. 27-31 throughout Las Vegas. The main show will be held Oct. 28-29 at the city's Sam Boyd Stadium.

Other bands set to perform throughout the weekend include Built To Spill, Jurassic 5, Keller Williams backed by the String Cheese Incident, the Rhythm Devils (the Dead's Mickey Hart and Bill Kreutzman with Steve Kimock and Phish's Mike Gordon), Medeski Martin & Wood, Galactic, Yonder Mountain String Band, Band Of Horses, Dr. Octagon, My Morning Jacket's Jim James, Gomez, Guster and Jamie Lidell.

As with last year, a host of shows dubbed Vegoose at Night will be held at Las Vegas venues before, during and after the Sam Boyd event, with details to be announced. Two-day passes go on sale Aug. 19 at 10 a.m. PT via Vegoose's Web site.

The event, which is produced by Bonnaroo creators Superfly Productions and A.C. Entertainment, debuted in Vegas last year with a lineup featuring Beck, Dave Matthews, Jack Johnson, Flaming Lips and Trey Anastasio.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Looks like a Jam Band and indie fan paradise with a couple big names sprinkled to ensure a draw.

Not bad. if i lived out there i woudl probably want to check it out.

No PJ i know they were rumored in the past for this.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22