Time Fades Away - Neil Young

comfortably numbcomfortably numb Posts: 188
edited August 2006 in Other Music
Does anyone know where i can get the songs from this?

i just want to be able to download them and burn them to a CD
saw things so much clearer
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    can't you just buy it?
  • There is a rare promo CD making the rounds - you should be able to get a copy if you ask around - a lot of bootleg copies are taken from vinyl but these were made obselete by the promo CD
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I found a copy years ago in a local CD shop. not sure of any big chains on the internet you can buy it from though.

It has some good tracks on it.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • JussiJussi Posts: 10
    Check out the link for some info on the album. I have the songs on CD but can't help you right now since I won't be home in a long time. Someone in the NY community will surely help you. It's a good album, good luck with the search!

http://thrasherswheat.org/tnfy/tfa-petition.php
  • GhostBoyGhostBoy Posts: 113
    Thanks for posting this and bringing it to my attention. I never even knew this existed. I would love to hear it. If anyone can help with mp3s or FLACs from the CD promo, PM me. I tried looking around the usual spots, but couldn't find very much. Thanks.
    All Those Yesterdays: This Day In Pearl Jam History - Sharing show anniversaries, releases, appearances, and more.

• If you are still looking for this CD, I know where you can get it for $10, as well as "Journey Through the Past", another Neil rarity. Contact me at cptn1000@comcast.net.
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Send me a pm, I've got Time Fades Away and Journey Through The Past on cd. I'll b&p a copy for you (or anyone else interested). I'll have to check, I think my Time Fades Away is the HDCD version.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • i have them as well, just passing the info...thanks!