Red Hot Chili Peppers Song Tourney Thread

Brain of SamBrain of Sam Posts: 96
edited March 2007 in Other Music
This thread is a failure. I'm going home! :(

Mods, feel free to lock this
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Wow. I didn't think this would bomb. When we have song tourney's at this other pj board the 16 spots fill up within minutes.

It's really not hard you guys. Give it a shot.
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    Wow. I didn't think this would bomb. When we have song tourney's at this other pj board the 16 spots fill up within minutes.

It's really not hard you guys. Give it a shot.
    it is the chili peppers you're trying to do this with... and honestly they're not that good :)
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • oppie1 wrote:
    it is the chili peppers you're trying to do this with... and honestly they're not that good :)

I see. I picked the Peppers b/c they have a huge catolog plus it seemed they were pretty whored out w/ someone making a new RHCP thread every other day when I use to post here.

Here, we'll do Pearl Jam...but I'm gonna leave it in THIS forum.
    I see. I picked the Peppers b/c they have a huge catolog plus it seemed they were pretty whored out w/ someone making a new RHCP thread every other day when I use to post here.

Here, we'll do Pearl Jam...but I'm gonna leave it in THIS forum.

hah.. no worries.. i was just fuckin with ya..

but honestly, i cannot stand RHCP
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• oppie1 wrote:
    hah.. no worries.. i was just fuckin with ya..

but honestly, i cannot stand RHCP

awsome, now sign up for my game ;)

btw, why won't it let me change the name of this thread??????
  • Geez, do you have to have a mod change the thread name?
  • *sigh*

Fine, i'll go to the porch. You guys are no fun. :(
    I ripped this from another board and thought it might be more fun here since there is more traffic. It's simple and fun.

Rules

Each player will draft four original studio recordings by Pearl Jam. The draft will begin with player 1 choosing his/her song, then player 2, then player 3 and so on. Round One will finish when player 16 drafts, then Round Two will proceed in reverse order. The draft will continue until all players have drafted four songs.

Once the drafting portion is complete there will be pairings and open board votes for who has drafted the best group of songs. The first round of pairings are as follows:

1. vs. 16.
    2. vs. 15.

3. vs. 14.
    4. vs. 13.

5. vs. 12.
    6. vs. 11.

7. vs. 10.
    8. vs. 9.

Once someone has won their match they will be asked to steal a song from their opponent and it will be added to their group of songs. Winners in each pod will face off until we have a Grand Champion.

Important note: Each player will have a maximum of eight hours to draft their song. If you haven't drafted your song before your eight hours are up the draft will move on to the next player. If the player above you does not post their draft choice within eight hours please post your own choice ASAP. If you happen to get skipped then add your undrafted song at first opportunity. You can also pm me your pick(s) if you know you will be unavailable.

If you don't think you can keep up with the draft then PLEASE don't sign up. We need each player to pay attention for the duration. The draft could take well over a week to complete and then another week or so to determine a champion.

To sign up copy and paste this list w/ your name included. Thanks and have fun! Also feel free to post any questions you may have.

1. oppie1
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• lol, oppie! I started a new one on The Porch!! Go sign up!! ;)