Official Radiohead, Kid A, Amnesiac, In Rainbows suck Thread

Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
edited October 2007 in Other Music
This is for all the people that are polluting the Radiothread with the general suck replies, and for the record, I think Kid A sucks, and will prolly think Amnesiac sucks when I have the time to listen to it.

New album rocks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    This thread is not endorsed by Radiohead or it's partners so it's not official. Please change the title or face legal action.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    mole1985 wrote:
    This thread is not endorsed by Radiohead or it's partners so it's not official. Please change the title or face legal action.

Oh, but it is. I just got of the phone withem, and they are down.
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    This is for all the people that are polluting the Radiothread with the general suck replies, and for the record, I think Kid A sucks, and will prolly think Amnesiac sucks when I have the time to listen to it.

New album rocks.

add hail to the thief to the subject instead of in rainbows and you've got it. those 3 suck. the new album's pretty good.
    add hail to the thief to the subject instead of in rainbows and you've got it. those 3 suck. the new album's pretty good.

Not me fave, but HTTT doesnt quite suck imo. It's much more listenable than Kid A. and let me ask you 2 questions

Have you ever listened to HTTT?

Have you ever listened to HTTT.......... on weed?
  • Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    for the record, I think Kid A sucks, and will prolly think Amnesiac sucks when I have the time to listen to it.

as if there is a person walking this earth who gives a shit what you think.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    as if there is a person walking this earth who gives a shit what you think.

coooooool, obviously you do, b/c you read my post

I actually made this thread, b/c I was sick of the people goin into the radiohead threads just to say they suck. This is for all the Radiohead haters, or the people that wanna say certain albums suck.
  • Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    coooooool, obviously you do, b/c you read my post

I read all Radiohead posts
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • hodgehodge Posts: 519
    radiohead is close to dethroning tool's 7 year reign as my favorite band, the bonus disc in December just might be that spark

i like Kid A, Amnesiac and In Rainbows

i hope they have some north american dates next year
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    This thread is also not supported by the People With Ears Coalition. We people with ears know that Oh, Jimmy is just pissed because his ADD won't let him sit down and appreciate an album that actually challenges the mind and the way you listen to music.

Signed,
    ledvedderman

PWEC Local #62626
    This thread is also not supported by the Dicks With Ears Coalition. We people with ears know that Oh, Jimmy is just pissed because his ADD won't let him sit down and appreciate an album that actually challenges the mind and the way you listen to music.

Signed,
    ledvedderman

DWEC Local #62626

I have to like everything a band puts out? I have listened to Kid A several times, in different settings. Maybe eventually it will grow on me, so far it hasnt.

Wait.......

Hold on...............

Magically......................

Oh my God, I just realized I love Kid A.
  • as if there is a person walking this earth who gives a shit what you think.
    Finally, a post I agree with in this stupid thread.
    Finally, a post I agree with in this stupid thread.

Everything NIN has released is worse than Kid A, and you don't agree that In Rainbows rocks.
  • BinGnarlyBinGnarly Posts: 508
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    Have you ever listened to HTTT?

Have you ever listened to HTTT.......... on weed?

Yes and Yes. sober or stoned this album is amazing. Along with all the other radiohead albums. Radiohead is by far one of the best bands of our time.
    Shows:
    San Diego 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006
    Columbus 2010

"With my own two hands I can change the world."
  • Kid A is fucking fantastic. Learn how to fucking listen to an album. Ya twat.
    If I could, think I would give in.
    whoopsy
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    tis as much a crime as not liking riot act. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say