Best place on the internet to buy music/dvds

Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
edited September 2007 in Other Music
I am plannin on purchasing a few dvds(Gilmour,PJ,Robot Chicken). What places generally have the best deal and guarantee release day delivery. I am lookin at amazon right now and it lookin like the sweetest deal.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• if it was something that I had to have that day (which I usually dont) I wouldnt trust anyone and would go buy it at the store. youre obviously not going to watch all of those on the day of release (unless you dont have a job) and best buy, circuit city and target usually have comparable prices on new releases.
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Amazon is good but also take a look at deep discount

http://www.deepdiscount.com
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • cduniverse.com

or amazon.com of course.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    If you got a bunch of loose change around the crib.......gather it up....find a Coinstar machine that offers Amazon.com certificates as payment.....if you chose that option....no charge for the machine counting the coins. Just spent 90+ dollars on Amazon.......all from loose change. :D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.