Options

Moe

Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
edited February 2006 in Other Music
I have a chance to see Moe saturday night at the Pageant in St Louis, a fantastic venue. I have listented to them a little on some live stuff but it was older. Just wonderin how good they are live and if it will be worth 25 bucks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    They're hit or miss live as with any jamband. They're a good band though I find most of their songs a little too immature for my taste. But if you like some good guitar jamming you should get your money's worth.
  • Options
    jsk175jsk175 Posts: 70
    Im not a huge moe fan but my friends talked me into going to one of their concerts at a small venue, and it was definetly worth the money. I thought they put on a great show.
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    I have only seen them once, but would definitely go see them again. They put on one of the better live shows that I have seen. Just make sure you're in the right state of mind...
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    they're from albany, right...
    they had a song called "it" my roommate used to play all the time in college...
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • Options
    KricketKricket Posts: 707
    I've seen moe. a couple of times last summer when they opened for The Allman Brothers, and I really liked them, and I just saw them last night in Ann Arbor and they were amazing. They played for 3hrs, did a couple really good covers(Paranoid Android, Recreational Chemistry). They're are totally worth the 25 bucks, you should catch them live if you can:)