Options

My Morning Jacket

Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
edited January 2006 in Other Music
Decided to download a live show. The guys are amazing. Favorite songs so far are On Big Holiday, Steam Engine, and Bear. Also, I am diggin on some Groovatron right now, but its only a short break. I am already hankering for some more MMJ. What are some good songs? Don't worry about breakin me in easy. Some people get alienated by somethin bein too different right off the bat, but I usually like somethin more for bein so different.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    Decided to download a live show. The guys are amazing. Favorite songs so far are On Big Holiday, Steam Engine, and Bear. Also, I am diggin on some Groovatron right now, but its only a short break. I am already hankering for some more MMJ. What are some good songs? Don't worry about breakin me in easy. Some people get alienated by somethin bein too different right off the bat, but I usually like somethin more for bein so different.

you might find this thread helpful

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=158933
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    barcoachbarcoach Posts: 413
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:

just in the morning I also downloaded a show of theirs. OK, these guys are simply awesome, just got into them with Z, but I am quickly becoming an avid fan. Get It Still Moves if you haven't, just as good as Z. What date is the show you got? where did you get it?

Lay Low sounding as I write this... those guitars just shine!
    Stone: Thanks for the pick and the night of complicity, you rock!
    -The crazy guy with the Ramones t-shirt.
    Mexico C. 12/10/05.

"There is a rose that I want to live for
    although, God knows, I may not have met her"
    -J. Strummer

"And you'll never know just how dark this screen could be"
  • Options
    Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    5-28-04 and 11-23-05. Got them from archive.org. I think I could really fall in love with this band.
  • Options
    barcoachbarcoach Posts: 413
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    5-28-04 and 11-23-05. Got them from archive.org. I think I could really fall in love with this band.

Oh, the 11-23-05 is the one I got too, great sound quality!
    Will check how's the quality on that other one. Yeah, this music really hooks you.
    Stone: Thanks for the pick and the night of complicity, you rock!
    -The crazy guy with the Ramones t-shirt.
    Mexico C. 12/10/05.

"There is a rose that I want to live for
    although, God knows, I may not have met her"
    -J. Strummer

"And you'll never know just how dark this screen could be"