Tool bootlegs

Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
edited October 2006 in Other Music
I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get a boot from the recent Chicago show, from a few weeks ago. I have looked at all my usual places but cant find it anywhere.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I have no idea where to look to be honest. Were you able to find any other shows from this tour?
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    I have one from the club tour but most of those shows were available days after the show. There is surely boots of the new shows.
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    anyone have any bootlegs at all of tool? that would be awesome. preferably from their undertow tour or anything new is good but just anything in general really. thanks.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • lukin14lukin14 Posts: 287
    http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/

live bootleg torrents
    life is the study of dyin'
    and how to do it right
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • lukin14 wrote:
    http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/

live bootleg torrents

YEAH!
    this is a GOOOOD page, haven't heard of it before!
    THX dude
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
  • draperdraper Posts: 39
    great site. perfect, the september show I attended is there.

thank you.
    One is too many and a thousand never enough
  • Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    The show I want is there. How do I download it. It save as a .torrent Document. Do I need to get a program to download torrents? And can I burn a FLAC to a disc and to transfer it to another computer? Sorry for the computer illiteracy.
  • hodgehodge Posts: 519
    you need a bit torrent client such as azureus or utorrent (google any of these and download one) and then open that torrent file and it'll most likely do the work for you, just tell it where to save it
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • JamnPearlJamnPearl Posts: 204
    I use Bit Tornado to download the files, and I use Flac Frontend (google them) to decode them to wav to burn them. Some cd burners will burn flac files without having to decode them though. If you need any help, just send me a PM.