Xavier Rudd U.S. dates!!!

offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
edited August 2006 in Other Music
The man himself is touring the US of A...I highly suggest going to see him live. Unbelievable talent. Check him out at xavierrudd.com
I'll be seeing him in Boulder! Real Cheap, and real damn good!
"The whole world will be different soon"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
    nobody here likes/is going to see Xavier Rudd? Weak!
    "The whole world will be different soon"
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    oh I am planning to see Xavier Rudd when he comes over here in San Francisco :D he won my heart (as well as John Butler) at the Power to the Peaceful Festival 2 years ago :) I can't wait to see him again :)
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • LeaderOfMenLeaderOfMen Posts: 110
    The man himself is touring the US of A...I highly suggest going to see him live. Unbelievable talent. Check him out at xavierrudd.com
    I'll be seeing him in Boulder! Real Cheap, and real damn good!

Xavier Rudd is one of the most unique and original new talents out there. I find his music can by funny at times, and at times inspirational. I dig the didgeridoo
    I will make the world a better place...with my own, two hands.
  • andydick8andydick8 Posts: 205
    I saw him live in Banff a few months ago, he was unreal!!!! and the concert was like 20 bucks!

For those of you who are looking to hear some of his stuff, I recommend downloading Fortune Teller and Food in the Belly. He also does a really good cover of No Woman, No Cry.
    Add your benaroya vinyl # to the list!!!
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=104018
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    Well, hell....nice to see some Rudd love here!

I saw him earlier this month in West Hollywood....so good. And now is the perfect time to see him because he's still at the small venue/club stage and you can be up close and personal with him.

The man is exceptional! His music is tribal and sexy and he has such a good vibe about him.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace