Official Bonnaroo Roll Call!

offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
edited February 2007 in Other Music
Post here if and when you purchase your Bannaroo tickets...
I am officially on board! And I can't wait.

Black Keys, KOL, Xavier Rudd, John Butler Trio!!!
"The whole world will be different soon"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hello, hello, hello, is there anybody out there?
  • pjfan020pjfan020 Posts: 426
    i was thinking about going, but tool was the #1 band that i wanted to see so i'm not sure now. I do want to see ben harper, black keys, black angels, and wolfmother too.
    "Tonight we're just gonna play you some good old American Rock and Roll." tom petty-7-15-05
  • i will be there for sure. one of my greatest life experiences last year.
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    I gots my ticket.
  • pjfan020 wrote:
    i was thinking about going, but tool was the #1 band that i wanted to see so i'm not sure now. I do want to see ben harper, black keys, black angels, and wolfmother too.

I heard that our favorite drummer would be okay to play bonnaroo so they hadn't backed out. Do you have other information?
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    i hoping to pick some tickets once i get paid next week!! hopefully i can convince some friends to make a road trip out of it...i'm pretty stoked on the line-up!! tickets don't sell out really fast do they?!? i hope not.
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • I bought my tickets today!!!
    Cock Fight.
  • i heard today that the white stripes will be at bonaroo this year
    count me in
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Got my tickets the second they went onsale today, and I'll be a first timer to Roo (going the VIP route as well).
  • yep yep, the buffalo caravan will be leaving spot coffee around noon on wednesday june 13th, woot wooot
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • yep yep, the buffalo caravan will be leaving spot coffee around noon on wednesday june 13th, woot wooot

Haha we will be the Ontario licence plate passing you on the highway. :D
    Cock Fight.
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    We'll likely be leaving at 6 am. We likely get a hotel for the night, but any idea what time you can camp at on Wed, or do you gotta wait til Thurs?
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Will be there! Leaving on the 12th for the 2400 mile trek.
    #FHP
  • Hey, I'm flying in all the way from far away Tokyo. This is a wish come true (and a lot of hard work as well)!

I'm going the dirt-down simple way and camping out and stuff, too, so if you guys see a Jap in a PJ shirt who speaks in a smooth Aussie accent, speak to him. It'll be me. ;)

Can't wait till June!!

Please, oh god please, just add My Morning Jacket to the list and that will confirm an experience of a lifetime. (Any info on this guys??)
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done"

If you can't get high on purely music and the sounds that you hear, you're missing out on something.
  • Hey, I'm flying in all the way from far away Tokyo. This is a wish come true (and a lot of hard work as well)!

I'm going the dirt-down simple way and camping out and stuff, too, so if you guys see a Jap in a PJ shirt who speaks in a smooth Aussie accent, speak to him. It'll be me. ;)

Can't wait till June!!

Please, oh god please, just add My Morning Jacket to the list and that will confirm an experience of a lifetime. (Any info on this guys??)

sadly, it's not looking good for mmj, somebody emailed the band's management over on their board... the response was that the scheduled shows are most likely the extent of their 2007 touring plans and that after five straight years they are taking a break from bonnaroo... the good news being that their going back into the studio to work on a new album

hope that helps
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • I'm going... totally excited.

The White Stripes, Flaming Lips, Ben Harper (ect, ect.)... oh man.
    "I'm like an opening band for the sun"
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    Red Lukin wrote:
    We'll likely be leaving at 6 am. We likely get a hotel for the night, but any idea what time you can camp at on Wed, or do you gotta wait til Thurs?

They start letting people in at 8 Thursday morning. If you want to chance it or try and get in line early, I know they have let people in earlier than that, but I wouldn't count on that. Thursday morning is the earliest you'll get in- so you may want to get a hotel Wednesday night.
  • Clifwith1fClifwith1f Posts: 143
    Planning on going to my first Bonnaroo this summer!
  • redred Posts: 57
    i am going to bonnaroo, driving all 2500 miles

am i wrong, but isn't mmj going to be supporting pj in europe in june? just thought i read that somewhere.
  • redred Posts: 57
    AndySlash wrote:
    They start letting people in at 8 Thursday morning. If you want to chance it or try and get in line early, I know they have let people in earlier than that, but I wouldn't count on that. Thursday morning is the earliest you'll get in- so you may want to get a hotel Wednesday night.

actually, they started letting people in at 7:30 wednesday night last year, but since it appears thursday will be a full day, it should be wednesday afternoon this year. otherwise, a lot of people hang at the wal mart until they can get in. just be careful, if you arrive too early and are camping by your car, you may end up in BFE.