trouble getting ozzfest tickets?

offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
edited June 2007 in Other Music
Is anybody having trouble getting Ozzfest tickets. I've been 'waiting in line' for over an hour, and nothing has happened. I'm trying for Denver tickets, but have yet to get any news.
"The whole world will be different soon"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    Same here, and I've been trying since 7. I had a pair at 7:15, but the system said there was an error when I tried to check out. No luck since, just been in line waiting... What a joke!!! Glad I bought that C.D.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    does anyone even still go to Ozzfest?
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    i was waiting for three hours yestarday. no luck.

EDIT: Just got my two tickets to pnc banks arts center! wooh! first festival! didn't even spend a dime.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • hbrownehbrowne Posts: 57
    Why? Why would you do that, J?

I mean, I know it's Denver and it's free but....
    Behemoth?
    Circus Diablo?
    Three Inches of Blood?

Kind of reminds me of the free Metallica show I went to in a Tower Records parking lot in San Jose my freshman year of HS that got out of hand. Yeah. I'm hardcore.

Heather
    My Music Blog
    I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS
    http://fuelfriends.blogspot.com
  • offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
    hbrowne wrote:
    Why? Why would you do that, J?

I mean, I know it's Denver and it's free but....
    Behemoth?
    Circus Diablo?
    Three Inches of Blood?

Kind of reminds me of the free Metallica show I went to in a Tower Records parking lot in San Jose my freshman year of HS that got out of hand. Yeah. I'm hardcore.

Heather
    Heather, we've had this discussion. I'm a closet metal-head! Ozzy live is pure entertainment. I love every minute of it. I ended up getting my tickets, but then found out I'll be in Minnesota that weekend for an Aussie rules tournament. Aw well. Ozzy was the only reason I was going anyway...
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    does anyone even still go to Ozzfest?
    i'm definitely going... Lamb of God, In this Moment, Static X.. all solid bands... i can't fuckin wait
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    the tickets are too rich for my blood.......
  • FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    i just got tix for the Gorge............waited about 10 minutes.

and I got this email the other day.......says Denver doesn't go on sale until 7 PM Denver time. thats the public "sale" anyway.........

OZZFEST 2007 ONLINE TICKET CODE REDEMPTION SCHEDULEALL TIMES ARE LOCAL.
    White River Amphitheatre - Seattle, WA - 7/12/2007 Code Redemption Starts: 6/12/2007 10:00 AM
    The Gorge - George, WA - 7/14/2007 Code Redemption Starts: 6/12/2007 8:00 AM
    Sleep Train Amphitheatre - Marysville, CA - 7/17/2007 Code Redemption Starts: 6/12/2007 4:00 PM
    Shoreline Amphitheatre - Mountain View, CA - 7/19/2007 Code Redemption Starts: 6/12/2007 8:00 AM
    Hyundai Pavilion - Devore, CA - 7/21/2007 Code Redemption Starts: 6/12/2007 10:00 AM
    Cricket Pavilion - Phoenix, AZ - 7/24/2007 Code Redemption Starts: 6/12/2007 6:00 PM
    Journal Pavilion - Albuquerque, NM - 7/26/2007 Code Redemption Starts: 6/12/2007 7:00 PM
    Coors Amphitheatre - Denver, CO - 7/28/2007 Code Redemption Starts: 6/12/2007 7:00 PM
    ALL TIMES ARE LOCAL.
  • what's the lineup?
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    Main stage is Ozzy, Static X, Lordi, & Lamb of God

Second stage headlined by Hatebreed
    My lips are shaking.......
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    Is anybody having trouble getting Ozzfest tickets. I've been 'waiting in line' for over an hour, and nothing has happened. I'm trying for Denver tickets, but have yet to get any news.

Did you ever score a pair? I lost Section 102, Row EE but ended up with Section 203 towards the back. Still in the center, but about 100 yards back! Guess I'm lucky to get reserved though, GA in the grass is popping-up now.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    The Jersey show goes up in an hour or so.....hoep I don't have that much trouble!
    My lips are shaking.......
  • allmyrivalsallmyrivals Posts: 228
    I'm trying for Detroit and i can't even get on the site. It's like everything just crashed. When is Anyone ever going to get this internet ticket shit right??
    They are never prepared..........
    EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0031
    WHAAHYEAH!!
  • offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
    CServant wrote:
    Did you ever score a pair? I lost Section 102, Row EE but ended up with Section 203 towards the back. Still in the center, but about 100 yards back! Guess I'm lucky to get reserved though, GA in the grass is popping-up now.

Yeah, after about 2 hours I got 2 tickets...ended up with back of section 101 row ZZ.
    Not too great, but like you said, at least they're not in the grass. I probably won't show up until 8 or so anyway. Ozzy is the only reason I'm going!
  • I had computer problems 20 minutes after the sale started! After that I had to wait 45 minutes for my order to process. I knew I would get stuck with lawn seats. Damn it. I usually have better luck getting great seats.

Oh well, not all concerts are free so I guess I couldn't be prepared for this.

At least my niece is happy we're going and couldn't care less what seats I got. She was very appreciative.

We're going to the Chicago show - August 10th.

I'm pretty excited!
    I'm interested in checking out Circus Diablo. Billy Morrison is a pretty interesting dude.