Lucero

pieceofdustpieceofdust Posts: 52
edited July 2007 in Other Music
I'm going to see them in about a week...anyone seen them live before? what did you think?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PiercePierce Posts: 71
    I'm going to see them in about a week...anyone seen them live before? what did you think?

i am from memphis, so i have seem them live....great show....where you seeing them at?
  • transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    I saw them at Beale St. Music Festival a few years back (I think). If it is the band I am thinking of, they were decent.
  • Pierce wrote:
    i am from memphis, so i have seem them live....great show....where you seeing them at?

seeing them in baltimore on dec 7th...definitely looking forward to it.
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    My sister really loves them alot. She describes them as punk with an acoustic twang.

I've never heard much of their stuff, but I trust her taste most of the time.
    Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    So glad I finally decided to check these guys out. So far I have their first 3 records, and there's not a bad song to be found. Think I found my new musical obsession.
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    Plus, what a GREAT name for their band!!!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,034
    They are a lot of fun live. Both times I have seen them they have played for at least 2 hours and gotten completely trashed and started making things up as they went along. Absolutlely a blast. Great band.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • great fucking live band. I have seen them a lot over the years and it is fucking awesome everytime. It's like one huge underground drinking rage. People passing pitchers and what not. The music is great. It is raw and intense. I love it. You will enjoy it
  • sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,034
    great fucking live band. I have seen them a lot over the years and it is fucking awesome everytime. It's like one huge underground drinking rage. People passing pitchers and what not. The music is great. It is raw and intense. I love it. You will enjoy it

I have never before in my life seen a band have to ask the audience to stop sending them shots.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.