Meatloaf on the Today Show

krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
edited October 2006 in Other Music
I cannot believe there are actual huge fans of Meatloaf

There was a guy in the audience who had a Meatloaf shirt on.
"You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
Michael Franti
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• there was a kid in my high school class who absolutely loved the Loaf. he dressed up as him and sang multiple songs at our senior year talent show. puffy shirt and all. actually wasnt that bad. but he did get run off stage for going way past the 10 minute allotment of time. this dude was actually quite obsessed with Meatloaf.
  • whygowhygo Posts: 55
    Loved him in Rocky Horror Picture Show!
  • Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    Bitch Tits :)
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!
  • zircona1zircona1 Posts: 293
    My folks are fans of the Loaf, but the last time they saw him in concert they said it was really disappointing.

We all went as a family (my folks, my brother, me) to see him in St. Louis when he toured for Bat Out of Hell II. It was actually a pretty good show.

The first Bat Out of Hell album is cool, but I've heard it so many times I don't want to hear it again for some time. The second Bat album I've heard so many times I don't really care to hear it again - ever. Well, maybe one or two songs.
    "As long as the music's loud enough, we won't hear the world falling apart."—Jubilee

"I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin
  • Karaoke fans tend to like him.

Who was interviewing him? Meredith?
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    zircona1 wrote:
    My folks are fans of the Loaf

It's one thing to be known as Meatloaf. It's a whole other thing to be called 'The Loaf'.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball