Options

Mansfiled...more then one night?

RayneRayne Posts: 99
edited March 2008 in The Porch
We all know our boys love Boston, and they are closing this little tour in Mansfield. NOW< how likely is it they will only play ONE show up here? I am trying to weight out the benefit of buying Hartford vs waiting to see if they announce a second night in Mansfield. I'm certain Mansfield tickets will go as fast as MSG night one...what if I don't get one?! I guess I play it safe and go for Hartford as well / just in case? Course that may end up costing me BIG bucks in the end...I am very bad a decisions....HELP!
Underneath this smile lies everything...How I choose to feel, is how I AM!
No matter how cold the winter, there's a spring time ahead.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    solat1973solat1973 Posts: 131
    Don't worry they always play more then 1 show up there thats a giving I would be really surprised if they didn't.
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.
  • Options
    Rayne wrote:
    We all know our boys love Boston, and they are closing this little tour in Mansfield. NOW< how likely is it they will only play ONE show up here? I am trying to weight out the benefit of buying Hartford vs waiting to see if they announce a second night in Mansfield. I'm certain Mansfield tickets will go as fast as MSG night one...what if I don't get one?! I guess I play it safe and go for Hartford as well / just in case? Course that may end up costing me BIG bucks in the end...I am very bad a decisions....HELP!

I am confused....
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Rayne wrote:

I'd wait it out and see if they add a second show in Mansfield. Worse comes to worse you use TM for Hartford, because it definitely won't sell out through TM.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,329
    Fuck it. Just do all 3 if they add another night. That's what I'll be doing no matter what.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Weigh the risks...

You get Hartford and they add Mansfield so you get to see 3 shows.
    You get Hartford and no Mansfield. You see 2 shows.
    You pass on Hartford and get Mansfield. You see 2 shows.
    You pass on Hartford and get no Mansfield. You see 1 show.

I'd go for the winner of potentially 3 if I were you.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume