Common Market
Smoosh
The Helio Sequence
Minus the Bear

Not bad.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ManimalManimal Posts: 152
    can't seem to find it on the internet, can you post a link?
    DVD: http://db.etree.org/Manimal
    Posters: www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=Manimal&view=4
  • When does this go on sale?

/edit/ nevermind, answered my own question. And wow - it's cheap. $55??*

*per day. oops.

OK, I have a couple more questions - anybody been to this before? I'm assuming it's GA? Where do they put the side stages? Will it be 115° in May?? :D
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts

thanks, don't know why that didn't turn up in a google search
  • When does this go on sale?

/edit/ nevermind, answered my own question. And wow - it's cheap. $55??*

*per day. oops.

OK, I have a couple more questions - anybody been to this before? I'm assuming it's GA? Where do they put the side stages? Will it be 115° in May?? :D

There really is not alot of room at the Gorge, the stages are kind of packed in.

May can bring some wierd and wild weather. You could get hailed on, or cooked in 100 degree tempature, and it change rather quickly.
  • There really is not alot of room at the Gorge, the stages are kind of packed in.

May can bring some wierd and wild weather. You could get hailed on, or cooked in 100 degree tempature, and it change rather quickly.
    Do they put all the stages down in that mainstage area, or some smaller stages up by the concessions or something?
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    Well this confirms I will be goin to Nashville!

see ya at Bonnaroo
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Sarah Silverman just added as the host... :D
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I would be excited to see these bands:

Bjork
    Arcade Fire
    Neko Case

Sunday

Beastie Boys
    Interpol
    Spoon
    Minus the Bear
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • I'm not a huge Bjork fan or anything but I am crazy excited to see her again...saw her at the opera house here in 2001? and it was one of the coolest shows I have ever seen...
  • Sorry to double post...but thought I'd bump this since the presale started today. Am I the only one going?? ;)
    Can't wait, I'm sure they'll be adding some more bands too. Gonna get tickets this Saturday
  • i'll be going, it's a bunch of bands that i either already like or that i've been meaning to check out for sometime.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
    Okay is anyone else dissappointed with the line up.. I mean it's not bad, but they said they were gonna add a bunch more bands, where are they...

Clinic was cool, then they cancelled
    Blackilious isn't bad.

But compared to last year. wtf.... Last year's line up was amazing..
  • AvocadoLadyAvocadoLady Posts: 680
    Last year's lineup was awesome, I definitely wish I could have been there. There's lots of newer bands I'm just getting into that I'm excited to see in this year's lineup - like Viva Voce & the Saturday Nights. Lots of KEXP bands on that list! :D
    Last year's lineup was awesome, I definitely wish I could have been there. There's lots of newer bands I'm just getting into that I'm excited to see in this year's lineup - like Viva Voce & the Saturday Nights. Lots of KEXP bands on that list! :D

Yeah, outdoor festivals are always a blast and open you up to new stuff. I don't know a lot of the band in the line up.

Although, this weekend is going to cost me an arm and a leg, so it would be nice to see some bigger acts which I normally wouldn't see at a stadium.