Options

anyone here like Elefant?

FunkdogFunkdog Posts: 85
edited March 2006 in Other Music
I just came home from the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club show at The Fillmore in SF, and god damn I was thoroughly impressed by Elefant. They were the middle act for the show tonight, they had a lot of energy and just flat out kicked ass live. I loved BRMC, but that was a given before the show. Now I'm gonna check out Elefant's cd's. I was just wondering if anyone else here cares for them at all. Kinda Interpol sounding, but still very very cool. Later.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" - H.J.S.

"I have come here to chew bubble-gum, and kick ass! And I'm all out of bubble-gum!" R.P.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Funkdog wrote:
    I just came home from the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club show at The Fillmore in SF, and god damn I was thoroughly impressed by Elefant. They were the middle act for the show tonight, they had a lot of energy and just flat out kicked ass live. I loved BRMC, but that was a given before the show. Now I'm gonna check out Elefant's cd's. I was just wondering if anyone else here cares for them at all. Kinda Interpol sounding, but still very very cool. Later.

I like BRMC, pretty jealous you got to see them, it's been so long since I saw them. You got me intested but you kinda spoiled it at the end.
    Not that I don't like Interpol, I'm just kind of fed up with almost every new band sounding just like them. And even they are heavely inspired.
    But I'll put it on my list anyway.

thank U
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»