saw MUSE last night in SF...

FunkdogFunkdog Posts: 85
edited April 2007 in Other Music
holy crap these guys are amazing live! I just started listening to them about 5 months ago and I don't understand how the hell I didn't listen to them sooner. I got lucky with them booking this gig in SF because I thought I'd missed their BHAR tour last year, but I got this second chance to see them and I'm happy as hell I went. if anyone here likes them somewhat you need to check them out live they're unbelievable.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" - H.J.S.

"I have come here to chew bubble-gum, and kick ass! And I'm all out of bubble-gum!" R.P.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• memememe Posts: 4,695
    I gave up the chance to see them in London in June :(

Now my only option is to see them open for My Chemical Romance, but I can't bring myself to do that...
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • FunkdogFunkdog Posts: 85
    meme wrote:
    I gave up the chance to see them in London in June :(

Now my only option is to see them open for My Chemical Romance, but I can't bring myself to do that...

muse opening for that crap act??? if you decide to go promise us you'll bring some bottles like they got pelted with last summer!
    "Trying is the first step towards failure" - H.J.S.

"I have come here to chew bubble-gum, and kick ass! And I'm all out of bubble-gum!" R.P.
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    Funkdog wrote:
    muse opening for that crap act??? if you decide to go promise us you'll bring some bottles like they got pelted with last summer!

I think I'll wait it out, and hear from people who have gone to previous shows how long they are allowed to play.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.