Options

Where to download now!

edited June 2008 in The Porch
Is anyone aware of any sites where there are some 'audience' copies of shows posted now to hold me over until the official releases? I haven't been able to find any links as I was searching the forum. Thanks in advance!
"I'm George Bush and my son is an ass hole! Alleluiah!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    Is anyone aware of any sites where there are some 'audience' copies of shows posted now to hold me over until the official releases? I haven't been able to find any links as I was searching the forum. Thanks in advance!

Sorry, but pretty sure those are frowned upon here. Appears to be in violation of the trading policy to trade audience boots of the shows being sold by the band.
  • Options
    BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
    If you look on youtube there are some great videos from the past two nights if you search Pearl Jam and sort by Date Added.
  • Options
    I thought it was allowed, as pearljamlive.com has lots of shows posted. I assumed that it was looked down upon to trade the official releases but ok to trade audience. No worries. I can wait a couple more days!
    "I'm George Bush and my son is an ass hole! Alleluiah!"
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    I thought it was allowed, as pearljamlive.com has lots of shows posted. I assumed that it was looked down upon to trade the official releases but ok to trade audience. No worries. I can wait a couple more days!

Yeah - no one really knew for sure, but it seems all of the threads in which they were posted were locked. I guess that cleared it up :)