Options

TOOL new album...

fmrllsfmrlls Posts: 13
edited December 2005 in Other Music
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    The release in January, all along has been those dvd's. I hope they add a bonus disc to those, or they do somethin like Salival. The new album is comin in the spring/early summer. I have a buddy that checked out Volto in LA a few weeks back. He got to hang with Danny and Adam after the show, at a bar. He is also friends with Jake Savage, the singer for Pygmy Love Circus, and he told him the rough area where Tool's studio is located. Well, my friend bein the hardcore that he is went searchin and found it. Ended up bein down some back alley, and it hardly had any sign that it was their studio. Just one of Danny's symbols on the door, in the middle of one of those police shooting range targets, and some sort of block with some carvings in it just sittin on the sidewalk. I am bankin on a June 6, 2006(06-06-06) release. The only thing I have heard is that there is an 18 minute song on it. I am sure it will be insanely good. Pygmy Love Circus is planning on touring this summer, so I imagine Tool will at least have a leg or 2 of touring in by then. Also, pending a good demo, we may get to open for Pygmy Love Circus for a few shows, which will hopefully open some doors.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info!!!
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • Options
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    The release in January, all along has been those dvd's.

The DVD's were released yesterday.
  • Options
    hodgehodge Posts: 519
    here's how my crystal ball is working

we get a release date or some information in january to moisten our panties
    first single in march
    cd release in april
    tour in may!!!!!!!!!!

i imagine they do a mini tour and then do a bunch of overseas festivals again before coming back to north america...who knows

i just hope it doesn't get delayed like lateralus was
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable