cold war kids tour dates...

iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
edited January 2007 in Other Music
i love this band sooo much...and am so glad that they have added more tour dates for 2007 :D:D:D if they are at all in your area...check 'em out!

there's alot of shows, so check their page: http://www.myspace.com/coldwarkids
yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,285
    January 22nd in San Diego...

Got my tickets for that last year (sounds so long ago, doesn't it?). Looking forward to it!
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    dharma69 wrote:
    January 22nd in San Diego...

Got my tickets for that last year (sounds so long ago, doesn't it?). Looking forward to it!

$6? I may have to check them out. Don't need much of an excuse to go the Belly Up.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,285
    Yeah...it was good.

The one definite word that I can use to describe their music is "jangly". Clanging, jangling, rhythmic, soulful, bluesy....jangly!

And this band is so live on stage. All energy, Nathan Willett's vocals were dead on and Matt Maust has got to be the funkiest white bass player on the planet!

And the two opening bands (The Colour and Piers Faccini) were pretty good, too. All that for $6. Excellent.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    i hate having to wait 'til march to see them...i'm soooo excited :D glad to hear that they're great live...i've set my expectations of their show pretty high!!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.