Chris Cornell on Leno tonight!

ACCBootlegGoddessACCBootlegGoddess Posts: 4,240
edited September 2007 in Other Music
I saw a bulletin from Chris's official myspace a few mins ago. Chris is gonna be on Leno tonight!
"Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wonder if he will be wearing designer jeans?
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Is it a new episode?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • ToshalaToshala Posts: 200
    looks like some other band, LCD Soundsystem, backed out and CC was available.....?????

Dane Cook is on too!!
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    Toshala wrote:

Dane Cook is on too!!
    man..cant wait to see which Louis CK jokes he uses tonight
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • DVR - I'm lovin it.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • vmfuryvmfury Posts: 1,091
    DVR - I'm lovin it.

I second that. Boy do I hope he's wearing his oh so nice jeans. :)
    We’ll meet again, but not yet…not yet. 
  • vmfury wrote:
    I second that. Boy do I hope he's wearing his oh so nice jeans. :)

uhh, right..... well good luck on that. I must say that I wouldn't care if he looked like that really ugly guy from "the goonies". what was his name?
  • just thought of it: sloth
  • what did he play tonight i missed it!
    9/29/96, 8/29/98, 9/8,11/98, 7/28/99, 8/23,24,25/00, 10/13/00, 4/15/03, 4/30/03, 7/8,9,12,14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/4,5,13,27,28/06, 6/1,3/06, 6/19,20,22,24,25,27/08, 7/1/08, 8/4,5,7,16/08, 8/21/09, 10/27,28,30,31/09, 5/15,17,18,20,21/10, 9/2/12, 10/18,19,21,22,25/13
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    Any links to the video of the performance?
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • know1 wrote:
    Any links to the video of the performance?

http://www.jeffgarden.com
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • He did "silence the voices". Very good performance. I must say every live version of the Carry On songs have had much more dynamics than the actual cd versions. I like his band.
  • He did "silence the voices". Very good performance. I must say every live version of the Carry On songs have had much more dynamics than the actual cd versions. I like his band.

I totally agree, plus his voice sounds so much stronger now than it does on the album. I hope he records an album with the guys he's touring with, very talented people.

Chris opened with Silence The Voices in London a few weeks ago, it was actually quite amazing, his voice sounded so powerful, gave me the shivers.

Have I totally lost my rabbit-ass mind or wasn't that LCD Soundsystem on Leno last night???
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • that was a good performance, didnt quite evoke roundhouse memories though.

silence the voices is a really good opener.
  • Have I totally lost my rabbit-ass mind or wasn't that LCD Soundsystem on Leno last night???

Well unless they've recruited Chris Cornell as their singer, NO!! I think they pulled out at the last minute and Chris filled the gap.