Happy Birthday Vedhead27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACCBootlegGoddessACCBootlegGoddess Posts: 4,239
edited May 2007 in Other Music
Ok its officially May 1st on my coast so lemme be the first to say

Happpy Birthday to my fave Stoney Poney!!!!!!

Love ya girl! Hope you have an AMAZING Birthday ((hugs))
"Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    :)

I hope you have a very

[size=+2]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/size]
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • reversedarwinismreversedarwinism Posts: 1,151
    hey, I don't really know you, but you are obviously way cool so I hope you have a great Birthday. Trying to think of an appropiate Cornell song for your birthday......... I know how bout "She likes surprises"
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Aww what!? This is way too sweet! :o Wow! I so wasn't expecting to see this...and especially this soon...and especially here. haha. Again, too sweet! I really appreciate it guys. From the bottom of my PJ/SG/all things CC loving heart...thank you so much. :):):)

I love that you posted this in Other Music (aka Cornell headquarters) Mel. hehe.
    You just knew I'd see it asap! :p
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Happy birthday Lydia, have a very special day, I mean obviously it's not gonna top you're experience in philly last week, but heres hoping.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    L, can you believe a year has gone so quick your last bday, when Avacado came out seems a few months ago!!

[size=+2]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!![/size]

*plays Icky Thump* :cool:
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Happy Birthday!!!
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    happy birthday Lydia!
    hope you have a nice day :)

also, happy birthday avocado.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Happy Birthday!
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    WOW Mel, you didn't mess up on her name like you did w/mine :p

HAPPY B-DAY sislet!! :D (check All Emcompassing Trip for the long ass post I posted :))
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    happy rockin' and rollin' birthday!!!!! ;] ~
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Aww what!? This is way too sweet! :o Wow! I so wasn't expecting to see this...and especially this soon...and especially here. haha. Again, too sweet! I really appreciate it guys. From the bottom of my PJ/SG/all things CC loving heart...thank you so much. :):):)

I love that you posted this in Other Music (aka Cornell headquarters) Mel. hehe.
    You just knew I'd see it asap! :p

Heey! Sorry for dropping off the planet for a few days. My nets been down since I posted this thread.
    I was trying to post on myspace also when my net crashed...didn't come back up till today.
    You know what...I thought I was posting in AET hahaha. Was kind of an accident that I posted it in here...but you know what it is rather fitting huh. Thanks to Kat and Sea for not moving this. I'm glad you like the thread, I hope you had a GREAT b-day...and btw wow even PJ is giving you a b-day present...umm GORGE!! OMFG!!!!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • i knew i should have posted in "other music"!!! damn, at least i tried...:(

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=242611
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    awww, Mookie, I told Lydi to check this thread too :D and that is very sweet of you to make the B-day thread to her. I know she would LOVE it! :)
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Happy Birthday Lydia!

Sorry I haven't been on here to wish you one on time.

Hope you had a good one.
    NERDS!