Options

Tokio Hotel?

Brain Of EBrain Of E Posts: 499
edited August 2008 in Other Music
Anybody heard of these guys? I'm taking my nephew to seem them tonight but I never heard of them. I imagine they're like an emo band or something?
Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    yes, they are an emo band. Singing in german and in english.
    Here in Belgium, all the teens like them. They're shit.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    they're ok I guess. :D if you can stand heartbroken teenagers.

funny thing, when I was in Germany last summer I only ever heard the English versions of their songs. :confused:

anyway, yeah, they're emo.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    KannKann Posts: 1,146
    If you can hear anything over the high pitched screaming of teenage girls at the concert you'll have the chance to notice the music is quite bad
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    Kann wrote:
    If you can hear anything over the high pitched screaming of teenage girls at the concert you'll have the chance to notice the music is quite bad
    well described
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    great thanks, looks like i'll be hitting up an ATM before the show for beer money.
  • Options
    man these guys suck.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    ZjorZZjorZ Posts: 15
    Well if u like little girls, I guess you will have a fantastic night. A friend of mine had to work at the beer tent when they were playing. He had like 3 customers that day, and only saw like 15 men, who mostly were dads or boyfriends who were dragged to the concert by their GF. Most people were girls of 12-16 years old.

I always thought the singer was as girl, but apperently he is a boy (gay though).

Edit: This is their hitsingle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfMnM5Y2rw8 ("he" really looks like a girl). Lool nearly 25 million views 0_o
  • Options
    ZjorZ wrote:
    Well if u like little girls, I guess you will have a fantastic night. A friend of mine had to work at the beer tent when they were playing. He had like 3 customers that day, and only saw like 15 men, who mostly were dads or boyfriends who were dragged to the concert by their GF. Most people were girls of 12-16 years old.

I always thought the singer was as girl, but apperently he is a boy (gay though).

Edit: This is their hitsingle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfMnM5Y2rw8 ("he" really looks like a girl). Lool nearly 25 million views 0_o

yea, my nephew is 11 so i'm sure he'll have a blast. I hope there's some older sisters there or something.
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,347
    Brain Of E wrote:
    Anybody heard of these guys? I'm taking my nephew to seem them tonight but I never heard of them. I imagine they're like an emo band or something?

HAHAHAHA I'll be praying for you homie.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .