Options

Interpol Live

Brain Of EBrain Of E Posts: 499
edited September 2007 in Other Music
I saw Interpol play live the other night in Houston and it was a bad ass concert. I had just got into Interpol and to see then play such a great show cements their name in my list of all time greatest bands. Anyway, I hope you all are big fans of Interpol, if not you need to be.
Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,285
    Brain Of E wrote:
    I saw Interpol play live the other night in Houston and it was a bad ass concert.
    That's because they're a bad ass band. With a bad ass drummer who can rock a pink shirt like it's nobody's business.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    I really like the records, but I was disappointed with their set at Lolla
    Maybe better in a smaller venue
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Turn on the Bright Lights is a great album. I haven't heard anything else by them though, and I've never seen them live. I think they were just in my area a few weeks ago too... but oh well, I'll catch them next time they come around.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    I've seen them a couple of times now. They are really good live and their first two albums kick ass.
    Dallas '98 - Dallas '00 - OKC '03 - Dallas '03

www.myspace.com/lance_gray

www.bonafidedarling.com
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    I really like the records, but I was disappointed with their set at Lolla
    Maybe better in a smaller venue

It was a small venue and the show did not sell out, guess not too many people know them here in Texas, but the show was really intense regardless. I wish PJ would come down here.
    Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.
  • Options
    I am not sure about them being the greatest band of all time, but they were good live. Their live songs don't stray to much from the albums, but they are extremely tight live.