Options

Anyone see DETHKLOK live?

Brain Of EBrain Of E Posts: 499
edited June 2008 in Other Music
thinking about getting tix to see them in houston, just wondering if anyone seen them, curious to see how this is presented.
Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,205
    Haven't seen them this tour, but I did see them on the last one with Trail Of Dead...

They had a big screen behind them that showed the cartoon videos during the songs as well as bits from the show in between. They kept the stage fairly dark until the last song or two.

It's worth it to go see because, really, who knows how often they'll do this. The show I saw was a lot of fun and they played really well.
  • Options
    hoopinmanhoopinman Posts: 294
    Brain Of E wrote:
    thinking about getting tix to see them in houston, just wondering if anyone seen them, curious to see how this is presented.

I wasnt going to go until it got moved from The Meridian to Verizon downtown....much nicer room and bigger.

Ill mos def be there! should be fun..Brendan Small went to Berklee, which I didnt know...and hes in the band along with some other guys who have played with Steve Vai and Frank Zappa....so they got chops for sure!
  • Options
    HushBullHushBull Posts: 996
    Home Movies, ftw!
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
  • Options
    transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    AndySlash wrote:
    They had a big screen behind them that showed the cartoon videos during the songs as well as bits from the show in between. They kept the stage fairly dark until the last song or two.
    I saw them a few weeks ago and it was the same deal.

I went in knowing absolutely nothing about them other than I knew I'd appreciate the music. I left rather awestruck. VERY VERY good band, tight as hell. I was familiar with the drummer however that was it.

I'd say if anyone even has an interest, go. Interesting crowd for sure.