Download the title track from upcoming Judas Priest album, "Nostradamas"

fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
edited April 2008 in Other Music
To get the word out, the Mighty Priest is releasing the title track from the album (to be released in June).

http://promo.livenation.com/judaspriest/nostradamus.html?c=dm-450830&p=5845500

There is a free download of the title track from the upcoming Priest album, Nostradamas, if you're interested. It's pretty good after one listen, perfect for animal sacrifices and spray-painting the old high school. In other words, a pretty good song.

Supposedly this is goign to be a double album, concept based on the life of Nostradamas. Pretty metal, if you axe me.
Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Aside from the intro, I like it. It rocks pretty hard!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come...."
  • DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    I can't listen to this at work, but I'm overjoyed at how MetaL the idea of a double-album about Nostradamus is. Priest rules. I thought having a 13-minute song about the Loch Ness Monster was over the top (from the last album). But this is an example of taking it to another level.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    It's good, doc. Put Nostradamas on while you're performing surgery. Put it on, wait for Halford to do his shrill scream, do an evil laugh and pick up a scalpel.

Do that, see what happens, and then come back here & tell us.
    DocChicago wrote:
    Priest rules. I thought having a 13-minute song about the Loch Ness Monster was over the top (from the last album).

You got the last album, Angel of Retribution, didn't you? What did you think?

I thought it was very good, very heavy, and modern without sounding like they were trying to sound modern. It sounded like what it was, Judas Priest in the 00's. I also though Lochness was kick ass.
  • DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    fanch75 wrote:
    You got the last album, Angel of Retribution, didn't you? What did you think?

I thought it was very good, very heavy, and modern without sounding like they were trying to sound modern. It sounded like what it was, Judas Priest in the 00's. I also though Lochness was kick ass.
    I loved at least half of the songs on Angel of Retribution, mostly the songs that sounded like Painkiller (title track, Demonizer, Hellrider, etc). There were a couple of duds, but that can be forgiven. I listen to Lochness and laugh because it's cheesy but undeniably good.

I'm not digging the Nostradamus single, but Priest has been so good to me in the past that I know I'll buy the album anyway.

And I'd love to perform a liver biopsy while listening to Wheels of Fire.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • AlBorlandAlBorland Posts: 117
    Says here you even downloaded Judas Priest? That's hard time you boys are lookin' at. You got anything to say for yourselves?
    Skeletons ain't got nowhere to stick their money.
    I'm confused. What the hell are you talking about?
    DocChicago wrote:
    I listen to Lochness and laugh because it's cheesy but undeniably good.

Lochness...Lochness....confess