Ace Frehley Dunkin' Donuts commercial!

fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
edited July 2007 in Other Music
Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Caught that on the tube the other night...fuckin rocks!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,702
    Suprised Gene let him use Tommy Thayer's makeup.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Poncier wrote:
    Suprised Gene let him use Tommy Thayer's makeup.

That is heresy.
  • The pyro takes it to another level.

:D
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I could have sworn that Ace was dead.
    Zach Braff directed that. Hysterical.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    saw that watching the sox last night ... I laughed ... but, yeah ... it's a little sad ...
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    jimed14 wrote:
    saw that watching the sox last night ... I laughed ... but, yeah ... it's a little sad ...
    Why sad?? If Gene and Paul can milk it for the money, why can't Ace or Peter???
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,702
    tybird wrote:
    Why sad?? If Gene and Paul can milk it for the money, why can't Ace or Peter???
    I'm sure Gene and Paul are getting paid for this as they own the rights to the makeup and costume that they have put Tommy Thayer in for the past few years.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Poncier wrote:
    I'm sure Gene and Paul are getting paid for this as they own the rights to the makeup and costume that they have put Tommy Thayer in for the past few years.
    Good point.....putting someone else in Peter and Ace's costume and make-up was even low for Paul and Gene. :rolleyes:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Ace just rules