Red Hot Chili Peppers Stadium Acardium album cover

2»

Comments

• Options
    mariposamariposa Posts: 2,523
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    according to the newsletter i got this is the new album cover

rhcpcover6yq.jpg

the official site will be posting snippets of the new album as well later today.

If the cover was along the lines of Binaural...I would've love it. But it looks too "Smash Mouth" like...just like you said...lol! It would've been fine if it was just a spacey blue/black background with stars. :D

It's interesting how the character girl called "Dani" is mentioned in the first single again...seeing how she was mentioned in By the Way and was also in the song Californication too (she was that "teenage bride"...so I hear from other RHCP fans).

The single's rockin' though. I can't complain with that.
    "All the strength that you might think would disappear, resolving..."
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    mariposa wrote:
    The single's rockin' though. I can't complain with that.
    from the 26 seconds i heard..it's the best single they have put out since Breaking the Girl
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    mariposamariposa Posts: 2,523
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    from the 26 seconds i heard..it's the best single they have put out since Breaking the Girl

I agree definitely!

Would love to hear an album like Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magik again! Not too similar, but as good as that album..and I welcome something heavier.

We've been waiting for new tunes for 4 years...a double album shouldn't disapppoint.
    "All the strength that you might think would disappear, resolving..."
  • Options
    mariposa wrote:
    I agree definitely!

Would love to hear an album like Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magik again! Not too similar, but as good as that album..and I welcome something heavier.

We've been waiting for new tunes for 4 years...a double album shouldn't disapppoint.
    i'm hoping for an album that's completely different but with abit of funk in it.
    Dani California so far sounds like a new sound completely..can't wait to hear the whole thing!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    http://www.stadium-arcadium.com is a nice forum for all news on the chili's...

the official site is sorta dead so I thought I'd post that.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    that cover looks like a best of the 80's compilation cover:eek::eek: has anthony been back near the brown stuff?
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    Red Hot Chili Peppers have unveiled more details of their eagerly awaited new album 'Stadium Arcadium'.

The 28-track, two-disc epic is out on May 9, trimmed down from the original plan of a 38-song trilogy. The discs are entitled 'Jupiter' and 'Mars' respectively.

The unsequenced tracklisting is:

'Dani California'
    'Charlie'
    'Snow (Hey Oh)'
    'Stadium Arcadium'
    'Ghost Dance'
    'She's Only 18'
    'Slow Cheetah'
    'Torture Me'
    'Animal Bar'
    'Especially In Michigan'
    'Warlocks'
    'C'mon Girl'
    'Storm In A Teacup'
    'Hey'
    'Desecration Smile'
    'Tell Me Baby'
    'Hard To Concentrate'
    'Wet Sand'
    '21st Century'
    'She Looks To Me'
    'Readymade'
    'If*'
    'Make You Feel Better'
    'Early Eighties'
    'So Much I'
    'We Believe'
    'Turn It Again'
    'Death Of A Martian'

YNWA
  • Options
    darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    Yeah, that album cover is a little out there, but the music should kickass!!!
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee