NIN "Beside You in Time" scheduled for February

AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
edited December 2006 in Other Music
awesome news! a release date!
Jonathan Cohen of Billboard.com reports that NINE INCH NAILS will chronicle the tour in support of its 2005 comeback album "With Teeth" with the DVD "Beside You in Time", due February 27 via Interscope. The main body of the project features 19 songs, two of which ("Right Where It Belongs" and "Beside You in Time") can be viewed from alternate camera angles.

Trailers from "Beside You in Time" can be viewed on the band's web site. The DVD will be available in standard form as well as in HD and Blu-Ray, although the regular edition will include audio mixes in Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS 5.1.
"Beside You in Time" track listing:

01. Love Is Not Enough
02. You Know What You Are?
03. Terrible Lie
04. The Line Begins To Blur
05. March of the Pigs
06. Something I Can Never Have
07. Closer
08. Burn
09. Gave Up
10. Eraser
11. Right Where It Belongs
12. Beside You in Time
13. With Teeth
14. Wish
15. Only
16. The Big Come Down
17. Hurt
18. The Hand That Feeds
19. Head Like a Hole

NINE INCH NAILS is putting the finishing touches on its next studio album and will begin mixing it in January. No release date has yet been announced. The group was nominated yesterday (Dec. 7) in the "Best Hard Rock Performance" Grammy category for "Every Day Is Exactly the Same".
LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
YNWA
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• When that comes out, I'm so first in line to get it!!
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • marvelous!
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    that was a great tour. saw them twice during it. probably the best NIN has ever sounded.
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    is this from the club tour or the arena tour? i wasn't able to make it to the toronto show on the arena tour, but i can say they sounded amazing at the club show, and spectacular this year. no matter what, i can garauntee i will be picking this up.
  • hodgehodge Posts: 519
    sweet news
    the last dvd is amazing
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable