French hip hop(ghetto)

ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
edited September 2006 in Other Music
Can anybody give or drop me some good artist or compilations ?

Merci
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MC Solaar
    Iam
    NTM
    Taxi movie soundtrack (not the crappy Jimmy Fallon movie, the french movie it was based on)
  • Thanx a lot i try some i even found some sites so
    merci ...
    anyways i kow MC Solaar ..
  • You're welcome. Iam has a really good double album called Revoir un Printemps that has a track with Method Man and Redman guesting. The song is really cool but I find it funny because the guys from Iam rap in French and Method Man and Redman rap in English, and I seriously doubt one has any idea what the other is rapping about.
  • hendrix78 wrote:
    You're welcome. Iam has a really good double album called Revoir un Printemps that has a track with Method Man and Redman guesting. The song is really cool but I find it funny because the guys from Iam rap in French and Method Man and Redman rap in English, and I seriously doubt one has any idea what the other is rapping about.

well i am not sure but Solaar raped once with some german hip hopers over here
    and i am not sure if i understand each other but that´s music no language needed music keep together right...even i don´t understand french ok a little bit now but i don´t care french hip hop sounds wow ...
  • Loco Locass are a french kind of Beastie Boys

Muzion have a song with Wycleaf Jean and overall they're good.

Sans Pression is not bad.

Damien is new and his song are more with an accoustic guitar sound, not that bad.

wikipedia have something on quebec rap (all french) with some links at the bottom of the page : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rap_qu%C3%A9b%C3%A9cois

Anyway i don't listen much hip hop, but i'm just trying to help :) ...

Au revoir...
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • merci madam ...and that sounds great ...i am open to music and culture;)

Au revoir.
  • merci madam ...and that sounds great ...i am open to music and culture;)

Au revoir.

monsieur :)

pas de problème, ça fait plaisir...
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • monsieur :)

pas de problème, ça fait plaisir...

ubs my erreur;):D:)
  • anyways the language is cool and i just like french hip hop ;)