Peter Cornell

ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
edited April 2007 in Other Music
i just read that his band Black Market Radio release their first album on the label of Starbucks is that true ?
have they release something before ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Neruda25Neruda25 Posts: 266
    Yeah, i didn`t know him, until ths week, but i`m still don`t listen him but i want!!!
    22 nov. Santiago
    23 nov. Santiago
    25 nov. Buenos Aires
    26 nov. Buenos Aires

http://www.myspace.com/delonelyman
  • Neruda25 wrote:
    Yeah, i didn`t know him, until ths week, but i`m still don`t listen him but i want!!!

What the hell are you trying to say here?
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    What the hell are you trying to say here?

i don´t understand this message too ...i want to have the album of BMR hope i have a chance here in Germany
    sorry for that.
    Dislexy.
    22 nov. Santiago
    23 nov. Santiago
    25 nov. Buenos Aires
    26 nov. Buenos Aires

• Isnt this chris's brother, when he called the local radio station in philly, the dj mentioned his brother playing out in town.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    Isnt this chris's brother, when he called the local radio station in philly, the dj mentioned his brother playing out in town.

yeah, it's him
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
    He looks very similar to Chris.

[img][/img]597505264leh2.jpg
    22 nov. Santiago
    23 nov. Santiago
    25 nov. Buenos Aires
    26 nov. Buenos Aires

• Yes Pete is Chris' bro.
    I have seen BMR play live a few times in NYC and I have their record. They have some awesome songs. Especially a song called "My Wave."
    They sound like early soundgarden. You can def. tell Pete is a cornell when u hear him sing.
    Unfortunately I am almost positive BMR has disbanded. I'v followed them very closesly. Pete actually moved to NYC from Seattle. I heard Pete is now collaborating with the band Riva. The main guy in Riva used to be the guitar player in BMR. When he left the band things went awry. I forget his name. He is also the guy rumored to be Britney Spears new man in rehab. Hahah

But did someone hear Black Market Radio is coming back?
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
    Yes Pete is Chris' bro.
    I have seen BMR play live a few times in NYC and I have their record. They have some awesome songs. Especially a song called "My Wave."
    They sound like early soundgarden. You can def. tell Pete is a cornell when u hear him sing.
    Unfortunately I am almost positive BMR has disbanded. I'v followed them very closesly. Pete actually moved to NYC from Seattle. I heard Pete is now collaborating with the band Riva. The main guy in Riva used to be the guitar player in BMR. When he left the band things went awry. I forget his name. He is also the guy rumored to be Britney Spears new man in rehab. Hahah

nice to hear some more infos ..here it isn´t that easy to get some news etc.
    i just heard that their record(BMR) is avaible on the starbucks label but i might be wrong .how does Riva sound ?
    What ever i hope to here some from Peter ;)
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    Neruda25 wrote:

I can't seem to find him. Is it the second one in from the left?
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    I can't seem to find him. Is it the second one in from the left?

lol....good call
  • Black Market Radio has Peter Cornell as a band member, if you want to sample what they sound like go to their Myspace page:
    http://www.myspace.com/blackmarketradio

he sounds a LITTLE like Chris Cornell. but not that much. I think he is a good artist in his own right...anyway don't know about record deals or disbanding...
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    Black Market Radio has Peter Cornell as a band member, if you want to sample what they sound like go to their Myspace page:

he sounds a LITTLE like Chris Cornell. but not that much. I think he is a good artist in his own right...anyway don't know about record deals or disbanding...

i know that;)
    that´s true said ...Peter got more soul in his voice,if you got what i mean ...yes,really good .It´s ok ...i just hope to get something musicly from him...
  • I spoke with Pete a few times at his gigs. Reallly nice guy, as was chris when I met him.
    The funny thing is peter is quite short. Chris on the other hand is quite tall. at least 6'2.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

• gibbitsgibbits Posts: 507
    Yes Pete is Chris' bro.

My Wave, eh? Creative chap.
    I spoke with Pete a few times at his gigs. Reallly nice guy, as was chris when I met him.
    The funny thing is peter is quite short. Chris on the other hand is quite tall. at least 6'2.

really cool !!!Damn i am jelous;)
    I´ve no clue about that ...:D

It was so funny bec. years ago an old friend had a demo or so from grace (right spell?) and that was the first time i heard Peter´s voice ...and i think i saw him in 96 ...
  • gibbits wrote:
    My Wave, eh? Creative chap.
    actually my bad....BMR's song is called just WAVE.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5

I am just hearing now samples of the whole album from 2006 but i don´t think any chance to buy it here :(:(
    damn i want to have it...
    I spoke with Pete a few times at his gigs. Reallly nice guy, as was chris when I met him.

That`s why he look more fat than Chris. He`s shorty.
    22 nov. Santiago
    23 nov. Santiago
    25 nov. Buenos Aires
    26 nov. Buenos Aires

Neruda25 wrote:
    That`s why he look more fat than Chris. He`s shorty.

sorry,but what has that to do with his music talent ...nothing and by the way he looks good,too (for sure;))
    i like his art of singing ....
  • peepspeeps Posts: 79
    hilarity, not a single one of you would have given him the light of day if he weren't a Cornell
    peeps wrote:
    hilarity, not a single one of you would have given him the light of day if he weren't a Cornell

that´s not true ...i heard a song from grace and i didn´t knew that....
    i like his art of singing ...
  • Black Market Radio has Peter Cornell as a band member, if you want to sample what they sound like go to their Myspace page:

He sounds more like CC than anyone else I've heard, different though. I like what I've heard. Someone in the other room just thought it was CC. I've checked out the homepage and the music sounds good, I'm gonna buy it.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
    Yeah I got the album, they do sound like early SG, pretty damn good. Well I was wondering what the hell happened, you know, they hadn't updated their site in over a year. Well, I guess they did break up now that I've read some of the posts in here. Too bad, really, they could have been big. Maybe they'll get back together?
  • can't find anywhere on the net to buy it
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,901
    Neruda25 wrote:

which one is him?
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    PJammin' wrote:
    which one is him?

are you serious?
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
    sorry,but what has that to do with his music talent ...nothing and by the way he looks good,too (for sure;))
    i like his art of singing ....

I`m just kidding!!!
    A have a big ass too
    22 nov. Santiago
    23 nov. Santiago
    25 nov. Buenos Aires
    26 nov. Buenos Aires

Duder5k wrote:
    Yeah I got the album, they do sound like early SG, pretty damn good. Well I was wondering what the hell happened, you know, they hadn't updated their site in over a year. Well, I guess they did break up now that I've read some of the posts in here. Too bad, really, they could have been big. Maybe they'll get back together?

you lucky one !!!As i said it´s difficult to get the album here ....I´ve no idear maybe i read the old stuff but somebody said over here that he maybe works with some guys from another band ...and what about ubs i forget the name
    I.... Soul???

hey maybe KAT OR SEA have an idear????
    Neruda25 wrote:
    I`m just kidding!!!
    A have a big ass too

it´s ok:D