Options

Opening acts for Chris Cornell Tour???

NewmanUSPSNewmanUSPS Posts: 242
edited November 2007 in Other Music
Hey, I'm going to see Cornell this Sunday in Orlando and it still says Opening - TBD. Anyone have info on opening acts? How many?
Most people with low self-esteem have earned it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    There weren't any support acts when I saw him two of the times. He just makes you stand there for 2 hours. People were getting pretty annoyed. The show's worth it though.
  • Options
    Nice. His web site says Doors open at 7, Opening act at 8, Opening act at 9 and Cornell at 10. No mention of who though.
    Most people with low self-esteem have earned it.
  • Options
    chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    Juliette and the Licks opened when i seen him and they were awesome.
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
  • Options
    pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Puddle Of Mudd
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Options
    saw him twice (Cincy, and Louisville), and it was only him....played well over 2.5 hours each time.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    OrestesOrestes Posts: 217
    the dandy warhols are gonna open for him here in Santiago, Chile. Sounds like a sweet combo!
  • Options
    I've seen him 4 times so far this tour - twice in London, once in Birmingham and once in Glasgow - and there were no support acts. There have been opening acts on some parts of the tour though, mostly in the US. He does a two-hour plus show so it's very much worth it even if there is no opening act.
    www.myspace.com/clareobrienwright
    www.chriscornell.org.uk