The Cult live in Philly

blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
edited November 2006 in Other Music
I don't know if there are any fans of The Cult out there, but I just got an e-mail about this and wanted to pass it along to any interested parties:

The Cult
Wednesday, November 8 @ 8 pm
Password: ELECTRIC

Trocadero Theatre
1003 Arch St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107

Regular Price: $34 · FunSavers Discounted Price: $17

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/02003D3A04ED8DE0?artistid=734847&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

In the late 1980's, the Cult emerged as a leading hard rock band with a string of hits including “She Sells Sanctuary,” “Love Removal Machine” and “Fire Woman.” Their sound is a combination of psychedelic flourishes along with the pseudo-mysticism and Native American obsessions of the Doors, plus the guitar-orchestrations of Led Zeppelin, and the three-chord crunch of AC/DC with touches of post-punk goth rock. Don't miss The Cult in an intimate club setting!
"Information is not knowledge.
Knowledge is not wisdom.
Wisdom is not truth.
Truth is not beauty.
Beauty is not love.
Love is not music.
Music is the best."
~ FZ ~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• are they touring or is this a one show deal? I'd love to see them but i'm the other side of the country
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • I am a fan...

going to see them next week in New Hampshire (hampton beach ballroom). A buddy got those crazy VIP meet and greet tickets..paid like 300 each for em..he told me I didn't have to pay him back..it will own on so many levels.
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    saw them earlier this year in atlantic city

would be cool to see em again but short notice+ busy as hell week=no go
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.