Options

NYC EV shows

moleculemolecule Posts: 611
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Anyone seen a show at the United?

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/356/18664

I'm headed to NYC2 and was thinking about where my seats might be.
🤙
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I saw Neil Young there. I was in the balcony....the place is just incredible...acoustically. Did you get 10c seats....if so you'll be close....along with me. :)

Doh..of course they are 10c seats, I keep forgetting they didn't go onsale to the public yet.
  • Options
    schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    saw Neil there also, i sat on the orchestra level all the way in the back like row S or something, still sounded great
    one tip:
    absolutely no pot smoking, not even in the bathroon, they have a guard in the bathroom watching, they will be all over you
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • Options
    schmoff wrote:
    saw Neil there also, i sat on the orchestra level all the way in the back like row S or something, still sounded great
    one tip:
    absolutely no pot smoking, not even in the bathroon, they have a guard in the bathroom watching, they will be all over you

Yeah, they definitely don't fool around there....you can't even bring a beer in to the theatre, you have to drink it in the hallway.
  • Options
    schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    Yeah, they definitely don't fool around there....you can't even bring a beer in to the theatre, you have to drink it in the hallway.

your right i had to sneak my drink into the theater and take sips while i kept it on the floor
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • Options
    scottbirdscottbird Posts: 132
    I saw the arcade fire there about a year ago, the room is really nice, very ornate designs on the walls, and great sound. I was able to drink at the show though, so it must be different for certain shows.