Trent on TV?

blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
edited August 2007 in Other Music
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/nine%20inch%20nails%20to%20launch%20tv%20show_1040163

NINE INCH NAILS TO LAUNCH TV SHOW

Rockers NINE INCH NAILS are turning their latest album YEAR ZERO into a TV show. Frontman Trent Reznor has penned a story around their 2007 release, a concept album featuring the singer's Orwellian forecast of the U.S. around the year 2022, and is currently posing the idea to various TV networks. He says, "We've got a producer on board and have met with writers. If it works, it works and if it doesn't, it doesn't. I'm more interested in it being a television show than a film at this point. We're about to pitch it to the network, so we're a couple of weeks away from meeting all of the main people and we'll see what happens."

09/08/2007
"Information is not knowledge.
Knowledge is not wisdom.
Wisdom is not truth.
Truth is not beauty.
Beauty is not love.
Love is not music.
Music is the best."
~ FZ ~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lephtylephty Posts: 770
    i remember reading that he had plans like this.. thought it was going to be a movie.. this could be sweet as the whole story behind year zero would make a great show/movie if it was done right.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    lephty wrote:
    i remember reading that he had plans like this.. thought it was going to be a movie.. this could be sweet as the whole story behind year zero would make a great show/movie if it was done right.

I thought there was another album coming out next year aswell and Year Zero was part one of two in the story?
    If so the man is a workaholic.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    If so the man is a workaholic.:)

Well we knew THAT! Are you looking at nin.com? They're posting pics from their iphones all the time.

The TV news is over on nin hotline site too. Might get me watching a tv show again (i almost never watch tv).
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    JaneNY wrote:
    Well we knew THAT! Are you looking at nin.com? They're posting pics from their iphones all the time.

The TV news is over on nin hotline site too. Might get me watching a tv show again (i almost never watch tv).

Same here, only TV i watch is when I'm sat with my g/f and she is watching something, even thn it gets minimal attention.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.