Rodrigo y Gabriela

The MaestroThe Maestro Posts: 100
edited December 2006 in Other Music
I bought this CD after seeing their performance on Letterman. Check this out in case you missed it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0AH5GAkcnMc

The CD is fantastic, it's a really unique sound, mixing traditional Spanish-style guitar and their metal influences. Sadly, they just played a show in Seattle and I missed it because I hadn't yet heard of them. Pity. Any other fans of theirs here?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    I like trad spanish guitar , shame theres no voices. grew up listening to the gypsy kings so their music struck me initially,,,,,,,would like to hear the album but as far as paying out for it:Idunno
  • Yea, they rock.
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • elmer wrote:
    I like trad spanish guitar , shame theres no voices. grew up listening to the gypsy kings so their music struck me initially,,,,,,,would like to hear the album but as far as paying out for it:Idunno

Well, I almost never actually buy albums anymore, but I really felt like this one was worth my money. They're really amazing musicians, you won't miss the vocals after you hear a few of their songs.