song from commercial

pearljam_addictionpearljam_addiction Posts: 668
edited September 2007 in Other Music
ok does anyone know the song that is playing in the background of the Levi's commercial. the one where the guy is pulling up his pants and everytime he pulls up the street comes up from his floor until he is completely out side
"I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Peter Bjorn & John, I think. "Up Against The Wall."

Anyone who knows it better, please overrule me.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    DocChicago wrote:
    Peter Bjorn & John, I think. "Up Against The Wall."

Anyone who knows it better, please overrule me.

i think you are right. I prefer the Wrangler commercial with the Black Keys, but I prefer Levis over Wranglers
  • Yeah, it's Peter Bjorn and John. That drove me and my husband nuts for a few days, but then he figured it out.
  • pjhabitpjhabit Posts: 211
    Hey on a simalar note. Does anyone know the song in the new ipod commercial? Something like 1, 2, 3, 4, tell me that you love me more....
    Boise 11/3/00~Fargo 6/15/03~Winnipeg 9/8/05~St. Paul 6/26/06~6/27/06
  • Thanks guys, i actually have that album, and its been driving me nuts cause i knew i heard it somewhere, their other song Objects of my affection was in that car commercial and when i first saw it , it too drove me nuts because i knew i heard it somewhere ,i guess i have to listen to this album more in depth

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

• PJ Habit wrote:
    Hey on a simalar note. Does anyone know the song in the new ipod commercial? Something like 1, 2, 3, 4, tell me that you love me more....

Feist

• Feists new record is sooooo goooood.

Along w/ the new broken social scene... well kevin drew but bss is all over it.