Cure tour Postponed

pearljam_addictionpearljam_addiction Posts: 668
edited September 2007 in Other Music
i just read that the Fall Cure tour has been psotpned until spring.

This sucks i was so looking forward to seeing them in two weeks.

it stated that all tickets bought for the fall tour will still be valid in the spring, however, if you wish for a refund it will be granted in the up comming weeks
"I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,702
    They are saying they want to finish the album, but frankly tix sales were very low, thats why the cancellation.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    It's a pity if a so fuckin' great band like The Cure can't sell tickets in the U.S. nowadays... But they DID sell out the mexican venues, didn' they???
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • Ricsard wrote:
    It's a pity if a so fuckin' great band like The Cure can't sell tickets in the U.S. nowadays... But they DID sell out the mexican venues, didn' they???

Santa Barbara Bowl was 90% or more sold. Only shit seats were left.

Where wasn't it selling?
    10/31/2000 (****)
    6/7/2003 (***1/2)
    7/9/2006 (****1/2)
    7/13/2006 (**** )
    4/10/2008 EV Solo (****1/2)
    6/25/2008 MSG II (*****)
    10/1/2009 LA II (****)
    10/6/2009 LA III (***** Cornell!!!)
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    Cure Tour
    Cure Tour

Say it ten times really fast and you'll get dizzy or something.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024

Where wasn't it selling?

I don't know, hopefully they will have a huge fuckin' world tour next year!!! One of the last very few bands who still pick different songs off their entire catalogue for each show of theirs!!! Let's see...who else does it...:rolleyes: ;) ???? LOL
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,702

Where wasn't it selling?
    In Boston, where they've sold well in the past, you could still get good floors and lowers near the stage...a real bomb it seems.

Tis a shame, I've seen them a couple of times in the past, they are always very good, but they're very much off the radar screen these days. I wonder if a new album can/will help.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    I don't think their new record would gain many new fans...btw fans from the past will go to their shows no matter the quality of the new album!
  • Poncier wrote:
    They are saying they want to finish the album, but frankly tix sales were very low, thats why the cancellation.

a testament to the sad state of music currently. and its a damn shame.

yet people are knocking each other down for spice girls tickets.
    Nice shirt.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Spring sounds better to me anyway. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&