Thursday- A City By the Light Divided

pearljam_addictionpearljam_addiction Posts: 668
edited May 2006 in Other Music
i am Really Really enjoying this album. its very good. i thought that they would start waining out after two really good relleases but they came thru
"I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lumpyfredlumpyfred Posts: 243
    I still havent heard it but will definitely check it out. How would you say this one measures up to Full Collapse?
    Her?
  • lumpyfred wrote:
    I still havent heard it but will definitely check it out. How would you say this one measures up to Full Collapse?
    really i dont think theyll ever match the energy and focus of collapse but its rocking

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

• Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    lumpyfred wrote:

Not as much screaming but still intense. I was worried that CD would be bland for some reason but was def wrong. The first song is amazing! Worth the $10.
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • crazy margecrazy marge Posts: 99
    i'm liking it too.
    www.riseagainst.com

Only thunder gives me rest.
  • lumpyfredlumpyfred Posts: 243
    Cool I'm glad they havent lost their edge. I'll be checking out their album soon.
    Her?
  • Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    I can't stop listening to this CD! I know the competition is tough right now with all the new releases- but this is one of the best CD's of the year.
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Jammin909 wrote:
    I can't stop listening to this CD! I know the competition is tough right now with all the new releases- but this is one of the best CD's of the year.
    i couldnt agree with you more, i love this cd, it has been in my cd player as much as Pearl jam. i really love the style of the album and the muci is so captivating. it seems like they blended their styles from Collapse and War into one. i love running in the rain. i saw them back in December in Atlantic city and they played it and its sounded soo goood i was blown away , the album version sounds equally great