Sleater Kinney- Webcast tonite!!!

pearljam_addictionpearljam_addiction Posts: 668
edited August 2006 in Other Music
go to NPR.org and listen and have fun !!!!!

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5583923
"I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Listenin now. Can't wait!!!
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • they said tonite's show is available for free download tommorrow on all songs considered!! YES!!!!
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • No.1 Must Have - I love it!!!:D:D:D:D
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Wow. Just wow. Downloading this show tomorry. :)
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    they said tonite's show is available for free download tommorrow on all songs considered!! YES!!!!

VERY COOL!!

At the same site provided in the original post?
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • i got idi got id Posts: 867
    i just got back from the show...it was just incredible...this was the best I've ever seen them.
  • Just downloaded this gig (from the same site). Absolutely incredible. Even if you haven't liked Sleater Kinney in the past, you owe it to yourself to check this show out. The girls are on fire - this is the kind of gig dreams are made of.:) Hard to believe there's only three or four gigs left :(
  • GeorgeinNYGeorgeinNY Posts: 113
    I agree, I just saw them at Lollapalooza and they were amazing, their performance was emotional, intense, mind blowing good, people were walking away with the "I cant believe what I just witnessed" vibe from that stage. It is kind of unbelievable that this was their next to last show...
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    GeorgeinNY wrote:
    I agree, I just saw them at Lollapalooza and they were amazing, their performance was emotional, intense, mind blowing good, people were walking away with the "I cant believe what I just witnessed" vibe from that stage. It is kind of unbelievable that this was their next to last show...

:(

That just made us more sad... we were supposed to go Lollapalloza but it just didn't work out... and we are so bummed out about missing S-K amongst other bands.

wahh.....

Glad you had a great time!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII