Here are My Picks!

And you Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead- So Divided
Damien Rice - 9
Brand New-The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me
Sufjan Stevens- Songs For Christmas
Incubus- Light Grenades
"I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Army of Anyone
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    im keeping my mind open about army of anyone and the completist side of me is planning on picking up the new u2 and oasis compilations
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • StoneG82StoneG82 Posts: 806
    Orphans: Brawlers, Bawlers and Bastards - Tom Waits
    "What’s Orphans? I don’t know. Orphans is a dead end kid driving a coffin with big tires across the Ohio River wearing welding goggles and a wife beater with a lit firecracker in his ear." - Tom Waits
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    foo fighters and maybe brand new
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    LedZepFan wrote:
    im keeping my mind open about army of anyone and the completist side of me is planning on picking up the new u2 and oasis compilations

im passing on those. it's taking a lot to resist the completist thing though ;)

im intrigued by the sufjan, incubus, and brand new albums. but i think my gf will buy them so ill let her do that ;)

im curious about the trail of the dead, the live foo fighers album... i think that's all offhand.
  • Jay-Z
    Guns N' Roses
    Incubus
    Talib Kweli
    NERDS!
  • light grenades???????? hahahahaha
  • Hova
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Foo fighters Skin & Bones
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    im passing on those. it's taking a lot to resist the completist thing though ;)

i think the two new songs are the only things saving the u2 one from being cut lol

oh and the acoustic foo fighters. definitely looking forward to that
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    I'm looking forward to Chinese Democracy (YES, it is coming out this time, haha). Supposedly a tuesday between now and the end of the year. yay! :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Twilight singers - A stitch in time
    Army of anyone
    Incubus - Light Grenades
    maybe the Foos one too
  • Army of Anyone
  • JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,077
    foos acoustic
    pj harvey peel sessions
    trail of dead
    jay-z
    the evens
    tenacious d

all i can think of for now...
  • alobaralobar Posts: 310
    JSBE wrote:
    foos acoustic
    pj harvey peel sessions
    trail of dead
    jay-z
    the evens
    tenacious d

all i can think of for now...

Wow. I didn't know The Evens were coming out with a new disc. Makes me think it will be a VERY long time before another Fugazi album.

Also, I'm interested in the PJ Harvey Peel Sessions. I've downloaded her first Peel session and it is incredible. Only four songs, all off of "Dry" and all are great. Especially "Water." I think the drums are a little harder hitting compared to the studio versions.
    "I wanna believe in the mercy of the world again."

WAR + MAGIC BEANS = PEACE
  • JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,077
    alobar wrote:
    Wow. I didn't know The Evens were coming out with a new disc. Makes me think it will be a VERY long time before another Fugazi album.

Also, I'm interested in the PJ Harvey Peel Sessions. I've downloaded her first Peel session and it is incredible. Only four songs, all off of "Dry" and all are great. Especially "Water." I think the drums are a little harder hitting compared to the studio versions.

http://music.aol.com/songs/new_releases_full_cds?defaultTab=14

here's a stream of the pj harvey disc. it will probably only be up for a couple more days. stream of the new foos too...
  • GNR's Chinese Democracy.......................I hope
    Whats got the whole world faking?
  • Our Lady Peace - A Decade
    It's a Best-Of by one of my favourite Canadian bands. Anyone who saw them this summer in Canada should be dying to get their hands on 'Kiss On The Mouth'... what a song!!!! Why didn't they include it on the last album?
    9/4/05 Calgary
  • another vote for Army of Anyone