Hard Choice- You decide

pearljam_addictionpearljam_addiction Posts: 668
edited September 2006 in Other Music
Ok on Nov 9th two bands that i really like are playing Philly on the same night

And you will know us by the trail of dead- the Trocadero

Broken social Scene- the electric Factory

i dont know what to do or who to choose! AND i love both bands!
although i have already seen Trail of Dead Live,( does anyone know if they are touring with two drummers again??) it would be great to see them again because they are just powerhouse live, never seen BSS live and really want to!
should i just can Trail Of dead, and see BSS
"I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    should i just can Trail Of dead, and see BSS

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been to hundreds of concerts and BSS are easily one of the best bands I have EVER seen.....nobody should pass up an oppurtunity to see this band live (especially since they are going on "hiatus" after this tour - and who knows how long that will last)

they are my favorite band (so this opinion is slightly biased) but I am sure you wont be dissapointed in their live show.....a pure, sonic, indie rock, love fest, noise fest, rock and roll extravaganza
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!
  • i'm going to bss that night at the electric factory man. can't wait for that stuff - really excited to see them.

i didn't know trail of dead was playing that night. you could break it down by venue. if you like to drink during the show, the troc kind of blows. you have to sit up in that balcony if you can get a seat. however, the electric factory you can stand at the side bars and still see the show (and the downlow bar you're like right there).

either way ya can't go wrong. between now and christmas philly is getting all the small shows - built to spill, bss, trail of dead, robert pollard, wolfmother, and my morning jacket. i'm gonna go broke.
    Those undecided,........ Needn't have faith to be free
    And those misguided, There was a plan for them to be
    Now you got both sides Claiming killing in Gods name
    But God is nowhere,..... To be found, conveniently

What goes on?