Anyone Else...

pearljam_addictionpearljam_addiction Posts: 668
edited April 2007 in Other Music
i know this has been covered before in another thread but, i have been very happy as of late with a lot of these indie bands placing well on the charts recently.
with Bright eyes comming in this week at 4, i see a cool pattern in the works. i hope it continues, and maybe soon people will stop buying nickelback
"I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i know this has been covered before in another thread but, i have been very happy as of late with a lot of these indie bands placing well on the charts recently.
    with Bright eyes comming in this week at 4, i see a cool pattern in the works. i hope it continues, and maybe soon people will stop buying nickelback

You are right the music business needs an enema, it has needed it for several years now. I hope it comes soon.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    there's a lot of very coo stuff out there that the masses dont really know about.
    On a side note, I just got tickets for Bright eyes in Orlando in a month.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)