Me ,My Yoke, and I

pearljam_addictionpearljam_addiction Posts: 668
edited December 2006 in Other Music
WOW! what a great song!! Such great energy!!
Cant wait to See Damien On friday in Philly
"I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WOW! what a great song!! Such great energy!!
    Cant wait to See Damien On friday in Philly

Fucking awesome. I'm jealous you get to see him, us in the pacific northwest will have to wait until next year....
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    be my yoko ono
  • Neruda25Neruda25 Posts: 266
    Fucking awesome. I'm jealous you get to see him, us in the pacific northwest will have to wait until next year....

FUCK!!!!
    he canceled the southamerican tour,..hell,..i have to wait so much time,...or maybe travel to europe to have a chance to see him,.......well i preffer to see Lisa of course....hahahah

Sand, Amie, I remember, the animals were gone,.Insane.....love thats songs!!
    22 nov. Santiago
    23 nov. Santiago
    25 nov. Buenos Aires
    26 nov. Buenos Aires

http://www.myspace.com/delonelyman
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    I just saw him last night at the Beacon Theatre in NYC. F-in amazing. Thats all there is to say really. Just beautiful music delivered with such emotion and passion.
  • 9 is probably my album of the year, its just so intimate...everything about it I love...

Perfect for those alone this christmas...
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton